Monday, July 6, 2009

Princess for a Day.... just long enough.



So, today when I was stuck at the hotel all day, I guess I was the only one at the hotel.  When you come to the Dades Valley, people usually come to see the Gorges and the Oasis.  They don't come to hang out by the pool all day.  So, after being here for an hour, the maids knocked on my door to ask if I was ok.  I said I was fine, that my back was just hurting.  An hour later, the manager came to the door to tell me that they needed to clean my room, I grumbled, but he said "please go to the pool."  
Good idea ;)


They had made a bed for me in one of the little Cabanas by the pool, so I lounged and basked in the hot, hot sun.  It was perfect.  Then they made me lunch and asked what I wanted... "Anything, as you wish."
I felt like a princess.  Great day!


Watched the sunset over the valley from the bar.  It was really a beautiful, relaxing day.  Back still hurts, but we're getting on the bus to go to the desert.  Awesome ;) 
Camel Rides and Camping under the stars.  I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment