Thursday, June 25, 2009

Washing your hair with a bar of soap...

...isn't all that bad, but it is definitely less than ideal. We still don't have our bags, but they're on their way. I want to shave my legs so badly it's crazy, but again... "it's in my bag" is becoming the manifesto for this trip. Too tired to write, and off to Arabic and 6 hours of class. Our books are supposed to arrive tonight, and that 40 pages of HW just turned into 80. Yesssssss!


I think the lesson of the day is pretty self-explanatory.

2 comments:

  1. wow thats alot of work you are going to have to complete. How is the weather? This sounds like fun though even though you do not have your bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weather is beautiful and I wand to put on a bikini soooo bad. I can't wait to meet up with the mama and my sister in Italy in a few weeks!!!!

    ReplyDelete