Sunday, July 5, 2009

Laid Up at the Kasbah!



So, anyone that knows me well enough knows that my back has a tendency to render me completely useless from time to time. Right now is one of those times. Fortunately, we’re staying in one of the nicest hotels that we’ve stayed in so far and I’m not going to mind being laid up all day here, but it is really less than ideal. But, fortunately, it is going to allow me to spend some time catching up on the past week and working on my project which I really haven’t had very much time to do at all since we’ve been here. 
I caught up on my blogs too, so there will be about ten more after today... Yaaay!

Here is the view from our room.
Can't complain that much!

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    Sounds like you're having a little bit of fun?? It aint cambodia, but it aint kansas either???
    Love you miss you
    Dad

    ReplyDelete